Conditions of entry
Admissions and qualified horses:
The Arabian Horse Show “A” of El Jadida is open to Arabian horses registered in any WAHO recognized stud-book by the closing date of entries, having obtained one of the following qualifications in 2018, 2017 or 2016:
- 1st to 5th during the Shows “A” or “B”
- 1st to 5th during the national championship, C National, C International and C European Show,
- 1st and 2nd during the specific original show
- 1st to 5th of any AHO Show
- The copy of the identification booklet or the passport of the horse engaged,
- The certificate of vaccination against equine influenza,
- A copy of the presenter's passport or identity card.
- The entry form must be duly filled and signed by the horses’ owner, and to be sent while respecting the following agenda:
- Closing date of entries: September 22, 2018
- Confirmation to participants (concerning foreign horses): September 25, 2018
- Confirmation to participants (concerning Moroccan horses): September 28, 2018
- The engagements of the horses are free.
- The owner of each horse selected to participate in Show "A" in El Jadida 2018 will receive a support allowance of 2,500 euros per horse (2.000 euros per horse for participants from Spain or Portugal) as a contribution to the cost of transporting registered horses and Personal expenses related to the stay.
- The allowances shall be paid by bank transfer to the owners of the participating horses or their duly authorized representatives (handwritten certificate signed by the principal) after confirmation by the competent authorities of Morocco of the re-export of these horses.
- This allowance will be reduced to 1000 euros per horse (one thousand euros) in the event that the Association of the Salon du Cheval takes care of the carriage of horses.
- The organizers of the Show '' A '' will not pay any additional costs or expenses incurred by the participants.
- The organizers will not pay any additional costs or expenses incurred by participants.
- Food is provided by each owner; of the fodder may be available on site.
- A zone of boxes with litter will be reserved for the housing of the horses, drinking water points as well as shower spaces will be arranged. A day and night security service will be provided.
- The medical and veterinary care and the services of farrier are the exclusive charge of each participant.
- Each participant must take care personally of the transport of his horses and of the expenses inherent in the administrative expenses.
- Participants who are definitely selected by the organizers must provide for their own conditions of stay, hotel reservations, meals and special transfers.